Release Notes for CakePHP 2.3.0.Read the changelog
Your version of PHP is 5.2.8 or higher.
Your tmp directory is writable.
The FileEngine is being used for core caching. To change the config edit APP/Config/core.php
Your database configuration file is present.
Cake is able to connect to the database.
DebugKit is not installed. It will help you inspect and debug different aspects of your application.
You can install it from github
Editing this Page
To change the content of this page, edit: APP/View/Pages/home.ctp.
To change its layout, edit: APP/View/Layouts/default.ctp.
You can also add some CSS styles for your pages at: APP/webroot/css.
- DebugKit: provides a debugging toolbar and enhanced debugging tools for CakePHP applications.
- Localized: contains various localized validation classes and translations for specific countries
More about Cake
CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like Active Record, Association Data Mapping, Front Controller and MVC.
Our primary goal is to provide a structured framework that enables PHP users at all levels to rapidly develop robust web applications, without any loss to flexibility.
- Cake Software Foundation
- Promoting development related to CakePHP
- The Rapid Development Framework
- CakePHP Documentation
- Your Rapid Development Cookbook
- CakePHP API
- Quick Reference
- The Bakery
- Everything CakePHP
- CakePHP plugins repo
- A comprehensive list of all CakePHP plugins created by the community
- CakePHP Google Group
- Community mailing list
- irc.freenode.net #cakephp
- Live chat about CakePHP
- CakePHP Code
- For the Development of CakePHP Git repository, Downloads
- CakePHP Lighthouse
- CakePHP Tickets, Wiki pages, Roadmap